Andhra Bank Recruitment Drives – 2012 – 2013
|Recruitment Project for||Number of Vacant posts||Deadlines||More|
|PO & SO||470||15/09/2012||See details|
Andhra Bank 850 Clerks Recruitment 2012 - 2013
Andhra Bank is going to conduct a recruitment process and this process will involve the selection of a huge number of suitable candidates. The various details associated with the recruitment process are as follows:
- Name of the vacancies: The selections would be done for the clerical cadre vacancies in the bank.
- Number of vacancies: There are 850 (eight hundred and fifty) vacancies in the bank for the position of clerks. Reservation of vacancies will be done on the basis of the instructions of the government.
- Probation Period: Initially, the candidates will be under probation for 6 months.
- Location: The candidates may be posted anywhere in the country where the bank’s branches are present on the sole discretion of the bank.
The eligibility criteria for the various vacancies in Andhra Bank are as follows:
- Age Limit: The candidates should be between 18 years and 28 years. Relaxations on upper age limit are applicable for reservation category candidates as per the instructions of the government.
- Educational Qualification: The candidates should have minimum 12th pass or graduation with 60% marks.
- IBPS Score: The candidates should have a score of 24 and above for general candidates in the CWE for each section and minimum 21 for other candidates.
The selection would be done in the following steps:
- Shortlisting of candidates on basis of education and IBPS scores.
- These candidates will be invited for personal interview
- Only those candidates who scored minimum qualifying marks in Andhra Bank Clerk Recruitment 2012 – 2013 interview will be considered for final selection.
- Final Selection will be based on performance given by candidate in interview and IBPS clerk scores.
Application Submission Process:
The application has to be submitted in the following steps:
- Deposit Fee at any Andhra Bank branch or use NEFT system.
- Online registration through website of Andhra Bank (www.andhrabank.in) before 10/11/12.
- Print-out of application for future use.
Andhra Bank PO&SO Recruitment 2012 - 2013Andhra Bank is a mid size PSB bank, as on 31.3.2012 bank has more than 1700 branches and 1000 ATM machines across the country. It is one of the oldest PSB bank, established in 1923, head office of Andhra Bank located at Hyderabad. Official website address of the bank is www.andhrabank.in.
Recently bank has expressed the desire to fill vacancy position of probationary and specialist office. A new recruitment notification already announced by the bank, according to the notification this time they will appoint 470 PO & SO. Below are the important details related to this bank recruitment project.
Andhra Bank Recruitment 2012 details
Total 470 vacancies, out of which 400 vacancies for Probationary officer and 70 for Specialist officer. Below are category wise vacancy details.
Eligibility Conditions set by Andhra Bank
According to the Andhra Bank Recruitment 2012 notification, applicant who are interested for probationary officer post, his/her age required between 20 to 30 years as on 1.7.2011 and candidates who are interested in IT Officers, Rajbasha Officers and HR Officers post, age required between 20 to 35 years and 21- 40 years for post code 5. Applicant who want to know, upper age relaxation (only for reserved category candidates) may read full advertisement notice, link to download complete advt. available under Important links head.
As far the qualification for Andhra Bank PO and SO posts, Graduation or Post Graduation required in relevant trade. Applicant who want to know post wise qualification please see complete notification.
IBPS scores: Its compulsory for all applicant, applicant must be appeared on IBPS probationary officer exam for PO post and IBPS specialist officer exam for SO post. Minimum qualifying scores for general category candidates is 24 in each section and 21 for reserved category candidates in each section.
Selection and Application submission process
According to the notification available at Andhra Bank’s website, they will invite some shortlisted candidates for a persona interview / group discussion. Bank not giving any guarantee to invite for personal interview, if he/she get minimum qualifying marks in IBPS CWE. Bank will invite candidates for interview according to the merit (Higher IBPS scores obtained) basis only.
Deposit application fee (Rs. 100 for GEN/OBC and Rs. 20 for others) in any CBS branch of Andhra Bank. You can deposit application fee through NEFT.
After you pay the application fee, visit Andhra Bank’s official website (www.andhrabank.in) to submit application form online mode.
Important Dates & links
- Submit application online at Andhra Bank website from 1.9.2012
- Last date to register application online mode: 15.9.2012
- Deposit Application Fee between: 1.9.2012 to 15.9.2012