SAIL Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online
Steel making company of India is offering jobs for the position of Technical Management Trainee or Trainee in Administration Management. SAIL is a Maharatna Company which has a good turnover of about Rs.50, 348 crore. Posts are meant for increasing the production of the company and for expanding its existing arena among the Steel Magnets of India.
SAIL Recruitment 2013 detailsThere are total 640 vacancies for Management Trainee (MT) position on offer with break up as follows:
- Management Trainee (MT) Technical: 558
- Management Trainee (MT) Administration: 558
Discipline wise details
- Mechanical: 157
- Electrical: 88
- Metallurgy: 88
- Electronics: 89
- Instrumentation: 61
- Chemical: 26
- Ceramics: 16
- Civil: 19
- Computer Science: 09
- Mining: 05
All correspondence regarding the positions will be given via e-mail Id of the candidate and uploads on the website of the SAIL Company. Care should be taken in providing the right e-mail address.
Eligibility criteriaEducational Qualifications
- Minimum qualifications of candidates applying for different posts are mentioned against the post. Management Trainee (Technical) should hold an engineering degree with 65% of marks. Management Trainee (Administration) should hold a bachelor’s degree with 60% marks in any stream of education and a two year degree or diploma in MBA or a PG diploma in the line of management.
- Information regarding MT (Tech) posts can be taken from the website of SAIL. Disciplines against which forms can be filled are Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical and Instrumentation. SC/ST candidates are allowed to submit applications for the post of MT (Tech) if they have scored 55%. The same holds true for departmental and PWD candidates.
- SC/ST/PWD and candidates from the department can apply for the post of MT (Admin) if they have a bachelor’s degree carrying 50% marks.
- Candidates up to the age of 30 can apply for the posts. Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates is 5 years. For OBC candidates it is 3 years and for physically handicapped it is 10 years. Upper age set for candidates from the department is 45 years. For more detailes download SAIL Recruitment notification notice, link given below of the page.
Written exams are to be conducted in Bangalore, Bhubaneshwar, Agartala, Durgapur, Visakhapatnam, Trichy, Nagpur, Vijaywada, Rourkela, Bokaro and Jammu etc for SAIL Recruitment 2013. (Visit the SAIL Site for further information.) Tests for MT technical and administration are to be given on the same date. Group discussion follows the written exam and then the selected candidates will be called for the interview.
How to apply for SAIL Recruitment 2013 projectOnly online applications on the SAIL’s website www.sail.co.in are acceptable. A person with e-mail ID should apply for the same. Journal No. or Transaction No. should be mentioned as a proof of payment of Rs.500/- by the general candidate and Rs.100/- by an OBC candidate. A signed photograph needs to be uploaded by the candidate on the website application form. Separate applications are invited from applicants applying for two posts simultaneously. Candidates are required to take print outs of provisional registration receipt carrying the unique registration number etc.
Payment is acceptable through a credit card, net banking, debit card and also pay-n-slip method. Pay-in-slip method is available at State Bank of India.
For furthet informatoin please visit this link; http://sail.shine.com/media/documents/home/Main_Advt__MTs_a.pdf and download SAIL Recruitment 2013 notification.