DMRC Recruitment 2014 Notification DetailsTotal Vacancies - 1194
|1||Station Controller/Train Operator (SC/TO)||151||26||14||07||14*||98|
|2||Customer Relations Assistant / CRA||120||63||34||17||33*||234|
|3||Junior Engineer/ Electrical||46||24||13||06||12*||89|
|5||Junior Engineer/ Mechanical||19||09||05||02||05*||35|
|5||Junior Engineer/ Civil||18||09||04||02||04*||32|
Who is eligible ?The recruitment by DMRC will be done through a special recruitment process. Delhi metro rail has set different terms of condition for each position and it is very important for you to know about it.
- Post No 1: Engineering Diploma in Electronics / Electrical or equivalent OR Bachelor in Science (Hons.) (in Physics/ Mathematics /Chemistry).
- Post No 2: Graduation with computer skills
- Post No 3 to 5: Engineering diploma in relevant streams
- Maintainers: Diploma passed from Industrial Training Institute in Electrician, Fitter, Electronic, Mechanic or Ref. & AC Mechanic from N.C.V.T. / S.C.V.T. recognized institute.
For the post given above the selection process will be of three stages such as
- Paragraph writing on technical or general topics.
- Personal interview and group discussion.
- Medical Examination in Executive/Technical Category.
How to Apply for DMRC Recruitment 2014 projectThere are two process every candidate have to complete if want to apply for this recruitment project. In first process fill online application form at ww.delhimetrorail.com from 11.03.2014 to 15.04.2014. And in second process send system general online application printout to Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited, Post Bag No. 09, Lodhi Road Post Office, New Delhi – 110003 on or before 22.04.2014.
For GENERAL and OBC candidates the application fee is Rs. 140 inclusive of bank charges and for SC/ST candidates the application fee is Rs. 150 inclusive of all bank charges. Candidates are required to download the cash challan for payment of the application fee. Candidates are required to go to any branch of State Bank of India to pay the amount of the application fee.
Important Dates and Other Information
- Online registration dates:11th March to 15th April, 2014
- Last date of reach application form at DMRC is 22nd April 2014
- Official website of the company is www.delhimetrorail.com