DMRC Recruitment 2013 Notification Details
|Post Name||Total no of posts||Maximum Age as on 01/07/12|
|01||Junior Engineer (Civil)||100 (UR-63, OBC -16, SC-10 and ST-11||40 years(with relaxation of age of 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST)|
Who is eligible for DMRC Recruitment 2013?The direct recruitment by DMRC will be done through a special recruitment process, 1. paragraph writing and interview.
- As on 1.7.2012, maximum age limit is 40 years.
- Applicant must hold a three year diploma of Civil Engineering for any recognized institutes of government with atleast 65% marks. For detailed information download and read DMRC Recruitment 2013 – 2014 notification.
For the post given above the selection process will be of three stages such as
- Paragraph writing on technical or general topics.
- Personal interview and group discussion.
- Medical Examination in Executive/Technical Category.
How to Apply for DMRC Recruitment 2013 projectCandidates can apply for this junior engineering recruitment project through prescribed application format. Completely filed application form along with documents must reach at the address given by DMRC in the recruitment notification on or before 04th December, 2013
Application FeeFor GENERAL and OBC candidates the application fee is Rs. 325 inclusive of bank charges and for SC/ST candidates the application fee is Rs. 75 inclusive of all bank charges. Candidates are required to download the cash challan for payment of the application fee. Candidates are required to go to any branch of State Bank of India to pay the amount of the application fee.
Important Dates and Other Information
- Last date of reach application form at DMRC is 4th Dec 2013.
- Name of shortlisted candidates will be display on website: 16th Dec, 2013
- A tentative date of interview is: 23rd Dec, 2013
- At the time of interview please come with original documents.
- Official website of the company is www.delhimetrorail.com