About Employer: The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC), the lifeline of Delhi, pride itself on its ability to nurture its employees through its unique work culture. Currently it is empowered by about 7500 employees with Mass Rapid Transit System activities spread over Delhi, Jaipur etc.
DMRC Recruitment 2014 Notification DetailsTotal Vacancies -48
Who is eligible ?The recruitment by DMRC will be done through a special recruitment process. Delhi metro rail has set different terms of condition for each position and it is very important for you to know about it.
1. B.E. / B.Tech in Civil/ Electrical /Electronics /Signal & telecom.
2. B.Tech (Civil) / BE (Civil) / B.Arch with M.Tech ( Transport Planning) from good recognized Institutes (with minimum 9 years of experience) in Traffic Studies for Metro Rail / High Way / Railway projects.
3. Diploma/Degree in Civil Engineering.
Age limit: Maximum age should be 61 years as on 01.01.2014.
For the post given above the selection process will be of three stages such as
- Personal Interview
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for DMRC Recruitment 2014 projectInterested person may apply through DMRC prescribed application format only, this form available in advertisement (link given below). Fill all column of dmrc job application form correctly and send it with all necessary document to address of Daielhi Metro rail latest by 16th May 2014. Application received after 16th May will not accept by recruitment department.
Important Dates and Other Information
- Last date of reach application form at DMRC is 16th may 2014
- Official website of the company is www.delhimetrorail.com