Gurgaon Gramin Bank Recruitment 2013 detailsNo of Vacancies: 95
1. Officer Scale-III: 08 Vacancies
2. Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 09 Vacancies
3. Officer Scale-II (IT): 01
4. Officer Scale-II (CA): 01
5. Officer Scale-II (Law): 01
6. Officer Scale-II (Treasury): 01
7.Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer): 01
8. Officer Scale-II (Agricultural): 01
9. Officer Scale-I: 27 Vacancies
10. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 45 Vacancies
Age restrict for above said post is little different, if candidates interested in officer scale III position his age should be between 21-40 years, 21-32 yrs for officer scale II and 18 - 28 yrs for officer scale I & office assistant for General and Unreserved candidates. If your age is more than this don’t apply if not belong to reserved category. Upper age benefits set given by bank under guidelines received from government.
Degree in any stream with proficiency in local language for post no 1,2,9 & 10. Degree should be completed from university granted by UGC only.
Please read official notification to know complete information about qualification for remaining posts.
Application ProcedureApplication fee of Rs. 100 (Gen/OBC) and Rs. 50 for others. You need to make payment of application fee through given challan form between the last dates.
Candidates who are eligible and deposit the aforesaid fee need to submit application form online mode from the website of the bank www.ggbank.org. Please enter only correct information in the online application form and submit application on or before the last date. We advised all interested applicant to submit application form online before some days of last date.
Dates you need to remember are given below:
Important Dates & Link
- Last date for apply online for above said jobs is: 30th Dec, 2013
- Official website of the bank: www.ggbank.org