Now DRDO has 5000 scientists in 52 laboratories in different fields like developing defense technologies, armaments, electronic, aeronautics and computer sciences, human resource, life sciences, missiles, combat vehicles, materials development and research. They develop these techniques for military of India so that they could save us from enemies who want to destroy the beauty of India. This modern technique helps to win the war with efficiency and parlor to the enemy’s force.
DRDO is recruiting more people for this sector they has opened 844 vacancies for Senior Technical Assistant, Technician, Assistant, Store Assistant etc.. It is a government job and a golden chance for candidates. In below article you can know more about these vacancies.
DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2013 complete vacancy details :
Total vacancies : 844
Serial no / Name of post / number of vacancies
1.Senior Technical Assistant 'B'-360.
3.Assistant (Hindi), Store Assistant 'A', Fireman -261.
Eligibility CriteriaAge Limit: Age of candidate should be 18 to 28 years old for all SC/ST candidates age limit will be according to rules.
Required Qualification: Candidates must possess Matriculation with 3 years full time Diploma in Engineering in the relevant discipline or Matriculation with ITI (Full time) in the trades of Fitter / Electrician /Welder / Electronics from a Govt. recognized institute.
DRDO will arrange written examination for all of above said vacancies and shortlisted candidates will be call for personal interview. Marks in written exams are base of one’s selection. Date of DRDO exam 2013 is 25.08.2013.
How To Apply for DRDO Recruitment 2013:Desired candidates can get online application form from www.drdo.gov.in, you can directly submit application online from this site within the closing date i.e. 27.5.2013.
Download DRDO job notification
Note: Wrong and incomplete form will be rejected there for candidate should remember to fill each and every necessary column correctly of the form.
Last date of submission is 27th May, 2013. No application form will be accepted after due date.
DRDO CEPTAM Exam Dates: 25th August, 2013
For knowing more about these vacancies one can visit DRDO’s official website www.drdo.org.in and also can know about its changes.
The Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) was established in the year 1958 and it started off with merely 10 laboratories. It has now grown to be capable enough to serve the technological needs of the defense in various disciplines.
DRDO Recruitment 2013 Details (CLOSED)CVRDE (Combat Vehicle Research and Development Establishment), an intensely functional organization which comes under the DRDO, is going to conduct a recruitment process for certain vacancies in various disciplines. The details of the recruitment process are as follows:
- Name of the post notified: Ex-ITI Trade Apprentice
- Total Vacancies for the Various posts: 65
- Break-up of vacancies into various disciplines: Fitter – 20, Turner – 5, Machinist – 10, Mechanic (Motor vehicle) – 10, Electrician – 11, Welder (Gas and electric) – 4, and Programming and system administration assistant – 5
- Duration of the training: 1 year
Eligibility CriteriaThe educational qualification required to be eligible for the available vacancies in the various disciplines is:
- NCVT/NTC (National Trade Certificate) certification in the relevant trade which relates to the discipline in which the candidates want to apply.
DRDO Recruitment 2013 Selection ProcedureThe final selection decision will be made by the organization only after reviewing the candidate’s performance in the following procedures/steps:
- Shortlisting on the basis of eligibility criteria
- Written test – multiple choice objective type test covering the topics based on English, General Knowledge, Reasoning and Trade subject, etc.
How to submit application form?The candidates have to apply in the following manner:
- Fill the application form given in the recruitment notification.
- Attach 2 photographs attested by a gazetted officer or any other equally competent authority recognized by the government.
- Superscribe the envelope as Application for the Post of Ex-ITI Trade Apprentice.
- Send it to The Director, CVRDE, Avadi, Chennai-600 054 within 30 days of issue of recruitment notification by the organization.
- For details visit www.drdo.gov.in website