The Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) is one of the reputed departments of Indian military formed by the government of the India in 1958. Main work of DRDO is to develop new techniques for the use of Indian military so that they could be ready for any situation or war by having new technologies.
Now DRDO has 5000 scientists in 52 laboratories in different fields like developing defense technologies, armaments, electronic, aeronautics and computer sciences, human resource, life sciences, missiles, combat vehicles, materials development and research. They develop these techniques for military of India so that they could save us from enemies who want to destroy the beauty of India. This modern technique helps to win the war with efficiency and parlor to the enemy’s force.
DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2014News came from the recruitment department of Defence Research and Development Organization, according to this organization will hire 04 eligible candidates for following positions:
Total Jobs: 04
01. Research Associate : 01 post only
02. Senior Research Fellow: 03 Vacancies
- Research Associate (RA): The candidate’s age should be between 18 to 30 years as on 1 April 2014.
- Senior Research Fellow (P): The candidate’s age should be between 18 to 32 years as on 1 April 2014.
- Research Associate (RA): M.E./M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with 2 years experience in Research, Teaching and Design & Development.
- Senior Research Fellow (P): Post Graduate degree in Engineering or Technology.
How to submit application form?The candidates have to apply in the following manner:
- Fill the application form given in the recruitment notification.
- Attach 2 photographs attested by a gazetted officer or any other equally competent authority recognized by the government.
- Superscribe the envelope as Application for the Post of __________________
- Send it to Director R&DE (Engrs), Dighi, Pune, Post-Office Dighi, Pune should be sent to the Director, R&DE (Engrs), Alandi Road, Kalas, Pune-411015 within 21 days of issue of recruitment notification by the organization.
- For details visit www.drdo.gov.in website