|Recruitment 4u 2012|
SSC Recruitment Exam 2014 (NEW)
Multi Tasking Staff for Different States & UT
SSC has released a another new notification for MTS in Central government ministries, departments and subordinate offices. Candidates who are willing to apply will have to go through the notification in detail to understand the requirement. Eligible candidates are required to go through the notification in detail in order to ply to the right category. The current notification is released to recruit stenographer
Though no prior experience is required for this post , there is a limit on the maximum age for entrance for a post for a candidate. Provided below are the details of age limit:
Age Limit: 18 to 25 years as on 01.01.2014: Age relaxation is applicable to all the candidates who belong to SC/ST/OBC and General Categories.
Candidates who are willing to apply for the post should have a minimum education of 10 / Matriculation
Eligible candidates are required to apply for the post by submitting an online application. An individual can apply SSC Recruitment 2014 program. A written examination will be conducted by SSC to recruit individuals. Those selected in the written examination will be called in for personal interview.
Application Fee: Rs. 100, fee can be pay through various modes like Central Recruitment Fee Stamp, SBI Net banking etc. Read notice for complete instruction about fee process.
Eligible candidates can apply online for SSC MTS posts by visiting the official website of the commission i.e. www.ssconline2.gov.in
The entire details regarding the same are made available over the website
Closing date for online job application Part I Registration: 11.12.2013 up to 5:00 p.M.
Closing date for online job application Part II Registration: 13.12.2013 up to 5:00 p.M.Of to reach
Download SSC MTS recruitment advertisement
Online Application Form
SSC DATA ENTRY OPERATOR & LOWER DIVISION CLERK RECRUITMENT 2013 (CLOSED)
Staff Selection Commission announced new advertisement under project name SSC Recruitment 2013 - Data Entry Operator & Lower Division Clerk position for candidates who cleared 10+2 and looking for Government Job. A competitive written test will be arrange by SSC for DEO & LDC post. Online registration open from today i.e. 20th July, 2013 and it will closed on 16th August, 2013. Date of exam is 10.11.2013 & 17.11.2013. Click here for SSC DEO / LDC Recruitment 2013 details, online application form,
SSC Recruitment 2013 Constables & Rifleman Vacancies
Vacancy Detail for SSC Recruitment 2013 project
- There are more than 22000 vacancies of constables and rifleman.
- Constables (GD) in CAPF’S
- Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles.
Educational Qualification Required
- The Candidate must have passed Matriculation (10th) /SSC or any other qualification from a recognized Institution.
- Age limit for Staff Selection commission:
- Candidate should be 18 years or more then 18 years will be applicable to this Examination.
How to Apply SSC Recruitment 2013?
The recruiters/ Candidate can apply online as well as offline.
- For online registration of staff selection commission (SSC): Candidate has to login the following website http://www.ssconline.nic.in it should be noted that online registration can be done before 09-01-2013 and for next online Registration candidate should apply or on before 11-01-2013.
- For offline Registration of Staff Selection commission (SSC): Candidate has to fill the staff selection form by the respective candidate with all documents and with CRF stamp and send it to the concerned regional offices of the Selection commission or on before 11-01-2013.
NOTE: Be carefully Note that the last date for applying staff selection commission is 11-01-2013 so be attentive with your career in government sector.
Selection procedure: In staff selection commission candidate will be selected on the basis of written test, Physical Fitness test (PET) AND medical test for all the employees.
Physical Requirements required for male Candidate as follow:
- The height for male for the selection is 170 cms and for female candidate is 157 cms.
- For constable post chest required is unexpanded 80 cms.
- Weight for males and females should be according to the height and age percentage.
Physical Efficiency for both male and female candidate as follow:
- Race - For male 5 kms in 23 minutes and for females 1.6 kms in 8/1.2 minutes
Examination Pattern by Staff Selection Commission:
This syllabus is followed by for both Constables and Rifleman, syllabus included for staff selection commission like this is divided into four parts as a,b,c, and d and total number of questions are 25 and each carry 25 marks each.
Pattern as follow for Examination:
- For Part A – General Intelligence and Reasoning.
- For Part B – General Knowledge and general Awareness.
- For Part C – Elementary mathematics.
- For Part D – English / Hindi.
Note: Be prepare for Examination to do well in government examination exam.