|Recruitment 4u 2012|
SSC Recruitment Drives 2013
|Recruitment Project for||Nos.||Deadlines||More|
|Constables & Rifleman||22006||Part I: 9/1/2013 |
Part II: 11/1/2013
|Multi Tasking Staff||--||07/12/2012||See details|
Vacancy Detail for SSC Recruitment 2013 project
- There are more than 22000 vacancies of constables and rifleman.
- Constables (GD) in CAPF’S
- Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles.
Educational Qualification Required
- The Candidate must have passed Matriculation (10th) /SSC or any other qualification from a recognized Institution.
- Age limit for Staff Selection commission:
- Candidate should be 18 years or more then 18 years will be applicable to this Examination.
How to Apply SSC Recruitment 2013?
The recruiters/ Candidate can apply online as well as offline.
- For online registration of staff selection commission (SSC): Candidate has to login the following website http://www.ssconline.nic.in it should be noted that online registration can be done before 09-01-2013 and for next online Registration candidate should apply or on before 11-01-2013.
- For offline Registration of Staff Selection commission (SSC): Candidate has to fill the staff selection form by the respective candidate with all documents and with CRF stamp and send it to the concerned regional offices of the Selection commission or on before 11-01-2013.
NOTE: Be carefully Note that the last date for applying staff selection commission is 11-01-2013 so be attentive with your career in government sector.
Selection procedure: In staff selection commission candidate will be selected on the basis of written test, Physical Fitness test (PET) AND medical test for all the employees.
Physical Requirements required for male Candidate as follow:
- The height for male for the selection is 170 cms and for female candidate is 157 cms.
- For constable post chest required is unexpanded 80 cms.
- Weight for males and females should be according to the height and age percentage.
Physical Efficiency for both male and female candidate as follow:
- Race - For male 5 kms in 23 minutes and for females 1.6 kms in 8/1.2 minutes
Examination Pattern by Staff Selection Commission:
This syllabus is followed by for both Constables and Rifleman, syllabus included for staff selection commission like this is divided into four parts as a,b,c, and d and total number of questions are 25 and each carry 25 marks each.
Pattern as follow for Examination:
- For Part A – General Intelligence and Reasoning.
- For Part B – General Knowledge and general Awareness.
- For Part C – Elementary mathematics.
- For Part D – English / Hindi.
Note: Be prepare for Examination to do well in government examination exam.
SSC Recruitment 2013 (Multi Tasking Staff)SSC has released a notification for multi tasking staff in Central government ministries, departments and subordinate offices. The posts vary from one state to another and an applicant is eligible to apply for more than one post and state. Candidates who are willing to apply will have to go through the notification in detail to understand the requirement. Eligible candidates are required to go through the notification in detail in order to ply to the right category. The current notification is released to recruit multitasking (non-technical) staff in the states of Karnataka and Kerala.
- Name of the post: Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff
• Karnataka: 47
• Kerala: 60
• Andhra Pradesh – 186
• Tamil Nadu – 122
• Madhya Pradesh – 18
• Chhattisgarh – 06
• Uttar Pradesh – 28
• Bihar – 03
• West Bengal – 276
• Odisha – 01
• Jharkand – 03
• Delhi – 479
• Rajasthan – 16
• Uttarakhand – 04
• Chandigarh – 65
• J & K – 18
• Punjab - 01
• Himachal Pradesh – 10
• Haryana – 11
• Assam – 24
• Arunachal Pradesh – 04
• Manipur – 02
• Meghalaya – 06
• Nagaland – 07
• Maharashtra – 277
• Gujarat – 04
• Goa - 02
Who can apply ?Though no prior experience is required, there is a limit on the maximum age for entrance for a post for a candidate. Provided below are the details of age limit:
Age Limit: 18 to 25 years as on 01.01.2013: Age relaxation is applicable to all the candidates who belong to SC/ST/OBC and General Categories.
Candidates who are willing to apply for the post should have a minimum education of matriculation or equivalent valid degree from a recognized educational board. Basically, 8th Standard is the minimum education required for applying to posts that are mentioned in the notification.
Selection procedureEligible candidates are required to apply for the post by submitting an online application. An individual can apply for more than one post. Those willing to apply for more than one post will have to submit separate forms for every single post. A written examination will be conducted by SSC to recruit individuals. Those selected in the written examination will be called in for personal interview.
Application procedureEligible candidates can apply for the posts by visiting the official website of the company. For those who are willing to apply for more than one post and for more than one state, have to send separate forms. The entire details regarding the same are made available over the website and in Employment Newspaper dated 10.11.2012.
More here: Download SSC Recruitment 2013 notification