Delhi Public Library working under Government of India now interested to recruit qualified candidates for filling up of around 31 vacant posts in this 2012 recruitment drive. Candidates who are interested to work in Delhi at Delhi Public Library may read this article which give you details about name of the position, eligibility conditions, application form and other important details:
Delhi Public Library Recruitment 2012 details :
|Name of the post||No of Jobs|
|Library & Information Assistant||02|
|Library & Information Assistant (Tech. Braille)||01|
|Lower Division Clerk (Ty)||03|
|Junior Library Attendant (JLA)||05|
DPL Eligibility details:
Minimum age required 18 years and maximum 28 years for general category candidates. Upper age relaxation for SC/ST is 33 years, OBC: 31 years, PWD: 38 years, PWD (SC/ST): 43 years, PWD (OBC): 41 years under government of India latest guidelines issued time to time.
If you are looking for educational qualification, experience details please read original advertisement, link given below the page.
- Apply only with prescribed application form available at DPL website
- Upper age relaxation will be given against cast certificate or disability certificate issued by competent authorities.
- No special rules for candidates who already working under government departments.
- Application form can be typed or hand written in English or Hindi language only.
- Rs. 50 application fee in form of Indian Postal Order Stamp (IPO) or Bank draft for unreserved and OBC catgeory only, no fee for reserved category candidates like SC/ST/PWD.
- Send Separate application / fee, if applying more than one post
- Incomplete applications will be reject without any further information.
- Submit application form in prescribed application form with all necessary copies of certification within 30 days from advertisement published in employment news May 2012.
Candidates who looking for download full advertisement with application form, link available at Delhi Public Library website (http://www.dpl.gov.in/Advtvacancies.pdf)
Prescribed Application form sample given below: