United Bank of India Clerk recruitment 2012 details
Total 751 jobs for clerk position, category wise breakup details are as under:
Scheduled cast: 157 jobs
Scheduled tribe: 52 jobs
Other Backward classes: 163 jobs
Eligibility Conditions for United Bank of India Clerk post
- Only Indian Citizens can apply for this post
- Age for UBI clerk post is decided 18 to 28 years (as on 1st Aug, 2011)
- If 10+2 passed should have minimum 60% marks, 55% for reserved category
- A degree holders in any discipline are also eligible
- Write, speak and read: Local Language of the concerned state
- Most important clerk scores in common written exam conducted by IBPS. 24 for UR and 21 for others.
Selection process, Call Letter and Online RegistrationSelection will me make on the basis of merit (IBPS clerk CWE) candidates will be short-listed by United Bank of India and deserving candidates will be called for interview. This interview will be arranged by the concerned bank at various examination centre (based on no of application received from single state/UT). Interview will be for 100 marks and to get qualify in final selection procedure candidates have to score minimum 40%, in case you are SC/ST/OBC relaxation available for 5 marks, this means for reserved category candidates 35% marks required for qualifying in final selection.
It’s Bank responsibility to inform and send Call Letter short-listed candidates for interview. According to the bank’s statement they will inform candidates through email which he / she given at the time of United Bank of India clerk online registration. Candidates who not received call letter in email ID can also download from bank’s website. At the time of interview applicant need to take call letters along with original fee payment receipt for interview.
Online registration now running at bank’s official website : www.unitedbankofindia.com. Candidates who ready to submit application from for United Bank of India clerk recruitment project may first deposit application processing fee (Rs. 100 for GEN/OBC and Rs. 20 for SC/ST) and after that submit application online.
Important dates for United Bank of India Clerk recruitment 2012
- Online registration starts from: 08th June, 2012
- Payment of fees starts from 08th June, 2012 to 22nd June, 2012
- Last date for online registration for United Bank of India Clerk jobs: 22nd June, 2012