Indian Oil Corporation Recruitment 2013 - 2014 for Junior Engineering Assistant /Trainee
Indian Oil Recruitment 2013 Details:The Indian Oil Corporation (Refineries Division) is recruiting employees at the Barauni Oil Refinery, District Begusarai, Bihar for the post of Junior Engineering Assistant-IV/Trainee for the departments of Production, Instrumentation, Mechanical, Electrical, Fire & Safety, (P&U)-Turbine, (P&U)-Boiler. Also recruitments open for the posts of Junior Quality Control Analyst/Trainee, Junior Control Room Assistant-IV, and Junior Materials Assistant.
- Junior Engineering Assistant IV (Production)/Trainee – 25 posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant IV (instrumentation) – 3 posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant IV (Mechanical)/ Trainee – 13 posts
- Junior Quality Control Analysts IV/ Trainee – 03 posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant IV (P & U)(Turbine) / Trainee – 07 posts
- Junior Control Room operator IV / Trainee & Jr. Engineer Assistant IV (Electrical) / Trainee – 05 posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant IV (P&U) Boiler – 02 posts
- Junior Material Assistant – IV / Trainee – 01 posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant IV (Fire & Safety) – 02 posts
- The candidate interested for all the above mentioned posts should have a Diploma certificate in (Instrumental/ Mechanical/ Electrical) or a B.Sc. degree in the related stream with at least 55% of marks. The candidates should also have computer knowledge for all the above mentioned posts. However, for the Junior Engineering Assistant IV (Fire & Safety) post you need to the notification document.
- Candidates applying for the trainee post should belong to the age group of 18 years to 24 years. However, for the other posts, that candidate should belong to the age group of 18 years to 26 years. The age compensation will be given to the candidates as per the norms of government.
The selection for all the above mentioned post will be entirely based on the two forms of exam.
- Written test
- Personal interview
How to Apply for Indian Oil (IOCL) Recruitment 2013 - 2014
If you are interested for the above mentioned posts then you can download the form for the post to applied through website of the Indian Oil Corporation and submit the form after filling the details in the form and attaching the photograph, signature along with the attested copy of your certificates along with the form.
Note: Last date for the submission of the form is 31st March, 2013.
Indian Oil Corporation Recruitment 2013 - 2014 link
Notification. :- https://www.iocl.com/download/Detailed_Advertisement_Re
Application Form :- https://www.iocl.com/download/Application_Form_%20Id