ONGC India Recruitment 2014 Notification
Introduction : Oil and natural gas corporation is a Maharatna of Government of India. This company engaged in Exploration and Production of Oil & Gas in Indian and various other countries. The ONGC produce more than 80% of total oil production in India. With a turnover of Rs.25,123 Cr., company is growing without leaps and bounds. ONGC Videsh a subsidiary of ONGC has invested more than 10 billion dollars in 16 countries. It provides a growth to employees with best CTC packages in industry.
ONGC Recruitment 2014 detailsNew applications are invited from eligible candidates in ONGC as per notification announced on March 2014 to fill various position All the details regarding qualification of candidates required for recruitment given below:
- Assistant Executive Engineer
- Assistant legal Advisor: 06 Posts
- Chemist: 74 Posts
- Finance & Account Officer: 42 Posts
- Fire Officer: 08 Posts
- Medical Officer: 12 Posts
- Geologist: 41 Posts
- Geophysicist (Surface): 28 Posts
- Geophysicist (Wells): 22 Posts
- HR Executive: 12 Posts
- Marine Officer: 04 Post
- Material Management Officer: 22 Posts
- Programming Officer: 04 Posts
- Security Officer: 07 Posts
- Transport Officer: 12 Posts
Eligibility CriteriaAge: Maximum age limit is 30 years for some position. Go to official ONGC recruitment advertisement for detailed information.
Educational Qualification :Go to recruitment notification.
- Selection will be made on basis of written test, psychometric test and personal interview/ driving test.
1. General and OBC Candidates need to pay Rs. 500/-
2. SC Candidates need to pay Rs. 100/-
Apply Online for ONGC Recruitment 2014 notificationInterested candidates should visit official website www.ongcindia.com and submit form online mode only. It is only method available to apply for ONGC recruitment project.
Starting date of online application: 22.03.2014 (10.00 am)
Last date of online application: 11.04.2014 (up to 06.00 pm.)
Date for editing in online form between; 12.04.2014 to 15.04.2014.
Download advertisement from www.ongcindia.com
Online Application Form