Union public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced vacancies for various posts. The information for the posts are given as under. Interested and eligible candidates can read the notification given below and apply for the same.
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2013 detail is as under:
ADVT NO 13/2013
Total Jobs: 50
Commission has clearly mentioned the eligibility criteria for various elements of a candidate’s overall career and it is mandatory that the candidates follow these criteria very strictly in order to be shortlisted for the further recruitment procedure. The most primary criterion being that the citizens need to have Indian citizenship.
Qualification & Age: There are various position so we advised all candidates to read official recruitment advertisement for detailed information about age, age relaxation, qualification etc.
The candidates who fulfill all the required eligibility criteria will be shortlisted and intimated. These shortlisted candidates would be required to appear in personal interview The documents of the shortlisted candidates will be verified. The final selection decision will be made on the basis of the performances in these rounds.
Commission invites application online mode, so if you are eligible for any of above said post then visit www.upsconline.nic.in website and apply online before the closing date 3rd October 2013.
Download Notification from upsconline.nic.in
UPSC Online Application Form
UPSC Recruitment 2013 - Asst Commandant (Last Date: 5th Aug, 2013)
Post Name: Assistant Commandant
Total vacancies: 424
Eligibility Criteria For UPSC Recruitment 2013:
- The maximum age of the candidate should be 25 yrs.
- Age relaxations can be given in special cases as per government norms.
- Bachelor Degree
- Application fees for General & OBC candidates id Rs. 200/- through any branch of SBI Bank or any associate bank of SBI. (read also: SBI Recruitment - www.sbi.co.in)
- Application fees for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women are not applicable.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2013:
- Eligible candidates can apply only online mode.
- Visit the official site of UPSC i.e www.upsconline.nic.in
- Fill in the application form given on the site.
- Take a hard copy of you’re filled in application form.
- Candidate will be selected on the basis of a written test.
- Candidates obtaining good marks will be eligible for group discussion and likewise for the final interview.
Important Dates to Remember for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2013:
- Last date for the payment of fees: 5th Aug, 2013
- Starting date for submission of online application: 5thth July, 2013.
- Last date to submit the application form is: 5th August, 2013
Apply online at UPSC online website