|Constable (Dog Handler)||21||12||06||04||43|
|Total Vacancies|| |
|18-21 years as on 1.1.2013. Relaxation as per rules. ||10+2 passed. |
11th pass for Constable (Bandsmen, Buglers, Mounted, Drivers, Dispatch Rider.
|170 cms, relaxation 5 cms for residents of hill areas||81–85 cms|
for relaxation information please read Delhi Police official recruitment notice, link to download given under important dates and link head
How to ApplyApplicant can apply for Delhi Police Recruitment 2013 project online or offline mode. As per online mode candidates need to fill information online through website of Delhi police i.e. www.delhipolice.nic.in and submit after recheck. Don’t fill wrong age, qualification, height, chest address or any other details in application form.
Offline Mode: Through this mode you can fill application form after taking printout from Delhi Police website and fill with own and good handwriting. Place recent coloured passport size photo and send along with documents (information given in the notification).
Important Dates & Link
- Notice will be announced officially on: 26th Jan, 2013
- Online registration will starts from: 27th Jan, 2013
- Deadlines to submit online application: 28th February, 2013
- Download : Delhi Police Recruitment 2013 advertisement
Delhi Police Recruitment 2013 Sub InspectorThe Delhi Police Department has notified about the recruitment process that the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will be conducting for recruitments in the department. The various details associated with the vacancies that have arisen in the Delhi Police department, for which the notifications have been issued, are as follows:
- Name of the Position: Sub Inspector (Executive)
- Number of available vacancies: 335 (Male – 324 and Female – 11) (Reservation of seats would be as per government rules)
Eligibility CriteriaThe candidates will have to follow certain eligibility criteria defined by the SSC and the Delhi Police Department for the available vacancy of Sub Inspector in the department. These criteria are as follows:
- Age Limit: The lower and upper age limit for the available vacancies is 20 years and 25 years respectively. Upper age limit relaxations will be as per government instructions.
- Educational Qualifications: The candidates should have a graduation degree from any recognized university and the male candidates should have a valid driving license.
Selection ProcedureThe candidates will have to go through the following selection steps:
- Initial shortlisting
- Written test
- Interview process
Application Submission ProcessThe following steps have to be used for completing the registration and application submission procedure:
- Part-1: The application form has to be filled online with all the required details and the print-out has to be taken for the same.
- Part-2: The details regarding payment has to be given and the photographs & signature have to be attached.