- The total no. of openings is 200 for the posts of commissioned SSC (Short Service Commission) Officer in Indian Army.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Officers in Indian army medical corps:
- Educational Qualification:
- Applicant should have the degree related to Medical stream from the reputed university.
- Applicant must have Permanent registration with any of the medical side and with medical council or MCI.
- Those applicants can also apply who have the given pursuit degree i.e. MD (Medical Doctor), MS (Medical Specialist), M. ch and DM.
- Age Limit for SSC Recruitment in Indian Army as a Medical Specialist:
- Applicant should not more than the age of 45 years for the officer’s posts as a Medical attendee in Indian army.
- The application fee is same for all the eligible applicants who wish to apply for the posts of Commissioned SSC (short service commission) officers.
- The application amount is Rs. 200 for all the qualified and eligible applicants.
- Applicant has to pay fee for the posts of commissioned SSC (short service commission) officers by the way of demand draft and payable at new Delhi in support of Directorate General armed forces in medical services (APF Fund).
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2013
- Applicants has to apply with assuming prescribed format on a plain paper with all attested certificates of copies on 4A Size Paper. http://www.recruitment4u.net/2012/10/indian-army-new-recruitment-2012-ldc.html
- Profiled and eligible applicants are selected on the basis of personal interview taken by board of officers in the month of July / Aug.
- For any required information the applicant can visit the given link notification http://indianarmy.nic.in.
- The applicant can submit their application for the posts of commissioned SSC (short service commission) officers on the final date as follow February 28, 2013 determined by the Indian army.
- Pay Scale Performa as Follow: Rs. 17160 to 39100.
- Plus GP (Gross Profit) Rs. 6100.
- Plus MSP Rs. 6000.
- Plus NPA Also approx 70,000.
Indian Army Recruitment 2013 (Closed)Indian Army is one of the most inspirational and sought after organizational structure where the people of the country are willing to get employed. Indian Army has got its own nursing unit which is known as the Indian Military Nursing Service (MNS).
The vacancy has been announced for the recruitment of religious teachers as Junior Commissioner for the course RRT 71.The duties and responsibilities related with the teachers is to attend funerals, to preach religious instructions, to read prayers etc. There are total no 36 vacancies which divided as per religious supremacy, Pandit (31), Maulvi (03) , and Padre (02).
Who is Eligible for Indian Army Recruitment 2013The age limit for civilian candidates must not be between 27 to 34 years and for remustered candidates the age must be between 25 to 34 years as on the first day of the rally recruitment. For more details of the rally the candidate must visit the site www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
For the post of pandit the candidate must have a graduate degree from any recognized university in any discipline. Besides this the candidate must also have qualified madhyama and bhushan in Sanskrit and Hindi. For the post of Maulvi and Padre also, the candidate must have a graduate degree from any recognized university. For more details regarding the additional qualification the candidate must visit the website. The other criteria are the candidate must belong to the culture appropriate religious supremacy which is acceptable to the troops.
The height of the candidate should be 160 centimeters and have a weight of 50 kg. The candidate should be able to walk in 1600 m in eight minutes.
Selection procedureThe candidates who are found suitable will be issued call letters by the respective office for the screening which will include the verification of the original documents and a medical examination. The candidates who will be initially screened will give the written exam on 24.02.2013.The paper will comprise of the objective questions and another will test the knowledge of the candidate the religious domicile from which it belongs. The paper will be both in Hindi or English. The candidates who will qualify the first paper will be able to give the second paper. The candidate qualifying the second paper will be called for the interview on the basis of merit. The rejection of the candidates can happen at any stage of the selection process. The candidates who will be finally selected will be recruited as JCO (RT) and will have the training of six weeks at the center of regiment.
How to ApplyThe applications have to be filled as per the format prescribed which is available on the website. The filled applications have to be enclosed in an envelope and have to be sent to the address given available on the website. The last date of submission of application is 12.01.2013
Download - Indian Army Recruitment 2013 Notification