Total no. of post: 196
Asst Sub Inspector (ASI) – Stenographer : 25 Vacancies
Head Constable (Ministerial) : 159 Vacancies
Constable (Daftry) : 12 Vacancies
Post Wise Eligibility for BSF Recruitment 2013
ASI(Steno) & HC (Ministerial) : Intermediate or SSC (10+2) examination from a recognised Board or University or equivalent.
1. ASI (steno) – Shorthand @ 80 wpm in English OR in Hindi for ten minutes. Transcription of dictation in English in fifty minutes on computer OR transcription of dictation in Hindi in sixty five minutes on computer.
2. HC (Min) – Typing @ 35 wpm OR @ 30 wpm in Hindi corresponding to 10500 KDPH in English/9000 KDPH in Hindi with average of 5 key depressions for each word on computer. Time-10 minutes.
3. CT (Daftry) : No technical test for CT(Daftry)
Age limit: Candidates age condition for above said three position is required between 18 to 25 years. Please see official notification for upper age relaxation.
Candidates can apply for this BSF Recruitment 2013 project through special application format which is available in official website of the organization i.e. www.bsf.nic.in.
Last Date: 6/12/2013
Download Constable Recruitment Advt www.bsf.nic.in
BSF Recruitment 2013 SI, HC & Other (Last Date 1/9/2013
Total Jobs: 249
Post Wise Details:
1. Sub Inspector (Master): 13 Posts
2. Sub Inspector (Engine Driver): 13 Posts
3. Head Constable (Master): 64 Posts
4. Head Constable (Engine Driver): 64 Posts
5. Head Constable (Workshop)
- Mechanic (Diesel & Petrol): 03 Posts
- Carpenter: 05 Posts
- Machinist: 01 Post
- AC Technician: 04 Posts
- Electrician: 01 Post
- Upholster: 01 Post
Who is Eligible: The following candidates are eligible for the available vacancies:
- Candidates between 22 years to 28 yes for post 1 & 2 years and 20 to 25 for others (Upper age limit relaxation as per the policies of the government).
- As far the qualification please see official notification because for each post different eligibility criteria set by recruitment department
- Written Examination (for testing the aptitude of the candidates)
- Short Hand Test
- Typing Test
- Verification of documents
- Medical Examination
How to Apply: The candidates will have to follow the below given steps to apply to the vacancies:
Last date to apply: 1/9/2013
- Firstly download the application form from the recognized site of BSF (Border Security Force) (www.bsf.nic.in).
- Fill the application form that has been provided in the recruitment notification.
- Attach photograph and along with it, put attested certificate copies, 3 photographs, application fee, 2 self addressed envelopes with stamps of Rs. 27 on each of them.
- These documents should reach the address of the recruitment cell of the BSF as given in the recruitment notification.
- Except for Scheduled Cast/ Scheduled Tribe / BSF candidates/ Women candidates, all the other candidates need to pay the examination fee of Rs. 50 through Crossed bank draft or postal orders.
Last date to apply: 1/9/2013