About Employer: The establishment of CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force) took place in the year 1939. It was initially known as the Crown Representative’s Police but after independence of India, the force got its current name. The CRPF is administered and controlled by the ministry of Home Affairs in the country.
CRPF Recruitment 2013 detailsCRPF is conducting a recruitment project for various jobs vacancies in the force. These vacancies are related to the various departments in the force in various states of the country. The details regarding this recruitment process are as follows:
- Name of the position: The position for which the recruitments are being done is Constable (Technical/Tradesmen) and the selected candidates will be placed in various departments as per their skills and qualifications under this grade.
- Number of available vacancies: The total number of vacancies which have been notified by the CRPF for the available positions is 815 (male and female candidates combined).
- State Wise Vacancy: Bihar - 125, Jharkhand - 78, MP - 193, Odisha - 45, UP - 292, Uttarakhand- 10, West Bengal - 70.
Eligibility Criteria :The various eligibility criteria defined for the available vacancies are:
- Age limit: The age limit for the vacancies is 18 years – 23 years. Government instructions apply for the upper age limit relaxations for candidates belonging to the reserved categories.
- Educational Qualifications: The candidates should be matriculation passed from a recognized board of the county. Driver post requires Transport Vehicle driving license and Fitter post requires relevant trade certificate from ITI.
Selection Procedure: The following steps would be followed for selection:
- Written Exam
- Trade Test
- Medical Examination
- Document Verification
- Fill the application form in the prescribed manner.
- Attach photograph and signature.
- Attach 2 self-addressed envelopes with Rs. 22 stamp.
- Put it in a separate envelope and superscribe it as “Application for the Post of Constable (Technical/Tradesman) – 2012”.
- Send it to the respective state addresses before 20/11/2013