Notification -> Andhra Bank Recruitment 2012 - 2013 - 850 Clerks
Andhra Bank is a reputed government sector bank in the country which has an effective reputation of high quality service since a very long time. Andhra Bank will be conducting a recruitment process for the selection of suitable candidates for the various Clerical cadre vacancies in the bank. This process would be only for the candidates who have appeared in the IBPS Clerk exams conducted earlier in the year and have a valid score card for the same. Some of the important steps for the online registration process (last date – 10th November 2102) are as follows:
- The candidates will have to log on to website of the bank www.andhrabank.in. Subsequently, they will have to click on the link for recruitments on the website.
- After clicking on the link, the candidates will have to click on the link provided for Andhra Bank Clerical Cadre Recruitment Project-2012-13 in the recruitment page.
- The payment of the application fee has to be done through the modes of Challan (downloaded from the bank’s website) or through NEFT transfer through any branch.
- After the payment of application fee has been done, the candidates need to visit the online application link given in the website. This link has to be chosen to start with the online registration procedure.
- Subsequent to selecting the online application option, the candidates will have to carefully fill all the details that have been required by the bank in the online application form. The format for filling the online application form should be similar to what has been prescribed by the bank and the recruiting authorities.
- After filling the form correctly, the candidates have to click on the submit application option.
- After the completion of online registration process in the above suggested manner, the print-out of the application form has to be taken for future use.