The Indian Audit and Accounts Department Uttar Pradesh (IAAD) is a government owned organization which is concerned with the entire functioning and activities related to the concerned state’s accounts and auditing aspects. The Indian Audit and Accounts Department is the organization which takes care of the financial responsibilities in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Recently a new recruitment project announced by the organization for Multi Tasking Staff in different locations, below are the article showing all important information about this.
Indian Audit and Accounts Department Recruitment 2012 DetailsThe various details related to the recruitment process that is going to be conducted by IAAD UP are as follows:
- Name of the Post: The recruitments are being done for MTS (Multi Tasking Staff).
- Locations and Offices: The various locations and offices in which the vacancies would be distributed are as follows:
o Principal Accountant General (G & SSA) Allahabad
o Accountant General (Accountant & Entitlement) – I Allahabad
o Principal Director of Audit, North Eastern Railway, Gorakhpur
o Principal Director of Audit, North Central Railway, Allahabad
- The total vacancies for the post in various locations are 204 (Two hundred and four).
Eligibility CriteriaThe various eligibility criteria defined for the various vacancies are as under:
- Age limit: The candidates should be between 18years and 25 years of age. The upper age limit relaxations would be applicable as per the instructions of the government authorities.
- Educational Qualification: The candidates should be 10th pass.
Selection ProcedureThe final selection decision would be based on:
- Educational qualification, age and other eligibility criteria
- Interview process
How to Apply (Step by Step)
To apply for the available vacancies, the candidates will have to:
- Log on to the authorized website (http://pagupgssa.nic.in/application.php)
- Select the application form link.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format with the required information.
- Submit the application form and take a print-out of the form.
- Signed and attested copy of the form has to be produced at the time of interview.
- Applications should be made within 20 days of recruitment notification (10/11/12 – 16/11/12).