JKSSB (Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board) is administered under the government of the state of Jammu and Kashmir. This board has the responsibility of the selection of suitable candidates through appropriate recruitment processes for the various vacancies that arise in different departments of the J & K government. If you want to know more about JKSSB, you need to visit www.jkssb.nic.in website and if you are looking for JKSSB Recruitment 2013 information given below:
JKSSB Recruitment 2013 details:The various details associated with the recruitment process 2013 to be conducted by the JKSSB for the available vacancies are as follows:
TOTAL 5181 VACANCIES
- The age limit that has been defined for the various vacancies is: Minimum – 18 years and Maximum – 37 years as on 1.1.2013
- Matric/10+2/Graduation, Diploma in engineering, Master in Science etc (relevant to the post) for post wise qualification please read JKSSB Recruitment 2013.
- Written test round
- Interview process
- Get the application form from any J & K bank branch.
- Fill the form with all the required details.
- Attach the relevant certificates.
- Send these documents and form to address given in JKSSB Recruitment Notification
- Application form can be purchase from on or before: 14.5.2013
- Application form must reach at JKSSB given address on or before: 10.6.2013
- Date for Written Test: Not announced