Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment 2013
- Name of Vacancies: Recruitment will be done for the post of Assistant Manager (Officer Scale I Cadre).
- Number of Vacancies: Bank not mentioned in advertisement. Since it is a private sector bank no reservation for scheduled cast, tribe and other backward classes category candidates.
- Probation Period: Six months
Eligibility Criteria asThe eligibility criteria for Assistant Manager (Officer Scale I Cadre) vacancies in Karur Vysya Bank for the year 2013 are as follows:
- Academic Qualification: Application who are interested in Karur Vysya Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2013 project must have graduation, post graduation, bachelor in engineering, bachelor in technology pass with 50% marks
- Others Skills: 3 months computer science diploma certificate and knowledge of computer
- Age Limit: Candidates who are completed graduations age should be between 18 – 30 years. But if candidates belongs to reserved category back will give relaxation as per government rules.
How to apply (step wise step)Follow the following steps to submit application form successfully
- Log in Karur Vysya Bank’s website www.kvb.co.in
- Click on “Careers” link available on the top of the page to go for recruitment page.
- To submit application online click on link “Online Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2013.
- Fill all mandatory information correctly and submit application form.
- After registration complete, take the printout of same application form
Important Dates & Link
- Online registration opens from: 7th Aug, 2013
- Closing date for application registration: 17th Aug, 2013
- Last date for receipt of application: 20th Aug, 2013