Karur Vysya Bank is a very popular private sector bank currently invites online applications for recruitment of clerks. It is a very old bank founded in 1916, presently its headquarter located at Karur, Tamil Nadu, India. More than 5000 (five thousand) employees already working in this bank and bank issued Karur Vysya Bank Recruitmen 2012 – 2013 project for clerical cadre. Complete notification and online application available at KVB’s official website (www.kvb.co.in). This article is all about current vacancies in this bank, read all important information related to this.
Note: This notification only open for IBPS clerk exam qualifier. But before applying online please read complete notification.
Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment 2012 – 2013 details
- Name of Vacancies: Recruitment will be done for the post of Clerk in various branches of the bank.
- Number of Vacancies: Bank not mentioned in advertisement. Since it is a private sector bank no reservation for scheduled cast, tribe and other backward classes category candidates.
- Probation Period: Six months
Eligibility Criteria as on 30.09.2012The eligibility criteria for Clerical Cadre/Clerks vacancies in Karur Vysya Bank for the year 2012 - 2013 are as follows:
- Academic Qualification: Application who are interested in Karur Vysya Bank Clerical Cadre Recruitment 2013 project must have graduation pass with 50% marks
- Age Limit: Candidates who are completed graduations age should be between 21 – 28 years. But if candidates completed Post Graduates / Double Degree Graduates upper age relaxed upto 30 years.
- Age Relaxation: +5 year upper age relaxation available for scheduled cast and scheduled tribe.
- IBPS requirements: A valid IBPS clerk CWE score card with minimum 125 total weighted scores.
How to apply (step wise step)Follow the following steps to submit application form successfully
- Deposit application fee Cash Mode / Or NEFT. (Rs. 250 for General and Rs. 100 for SC/ST)
- After deposit application processing fee online go for the online application form.
- Log in Karur Vysya Bank’s website www.kvb.co.in
- Click on “Careers” link available on the top of the page to go for recruitment page.
- To submit application online click on link “Online Application for Clerical Cadre Recruitment 2012 – 2013.
- Fill all mandatory information correctly and submit application form.
- After registration complete, take the printout of same application form for future use.
Important Dates & Link
- Online registration opens from: 07th November, 2012
- Closing date for application registration: 21st November, 2012
- Deposit fee between 07th November, 2012 to 21st November, 2012