Post Number 01: Assistant Manager (Grade ‘A’): 37 vacancies
Post Number 01: Managers (Grade ‘B’): 30 vacancies
|Minimum Qualification||Bachelor in Engineering or Bachelor in Technology|
|Percentage Of Marks||At least Required 60% Marks for every qualification from recommended University and for SC,ST & OBC Should posses at least 55%.|
|Practice /Experience||5 years Experience as a officer in govt. or semi govt. bodies or as well as research institute and in banks also.|
|Operations work experience||-- not applicble-|
|Contract Period||The agreement period is for 2 years from the date of joining.|
- Applicant should be less than 30 years age for the post of assistant manager in NABARD on contract basis and less than 35 years for manager post.
- According to the NABARD advt. the age reduction will be provided to the scheduled caste/ST/OBC.
- The applicants will be selected on the basis of Preliminary Test, written examination which are conducted by the organization (NABARD).
- The applicant will also be selected on the basis of interview thorough video conferencing.
- The call in applicants will be assume on the ratio of 1:5.
- The applicant has to apply online for the post of Assistant manager & Manager in NABARD (National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development) by opening the given website www.nabard.org.
- After applying for the given posts the applicant should take the print out of the provided online application form for the future use.
- When the candidate are applying for the opening of assistant manager in NABARD ,the applicant has to click on the careers of NABARD.
IMPORTANT DATES TO BE REMEMBER:
- Starting date for online application is 23-09-2013
- Final date for online application form is 14-10-2013
- The applicant have to appear in Preliminary Teston the date 24-11-2013
Download recruitment advt www.nabard.org
Nabard Online Application Form
Imp Page: Bank Recruitment 2013