Vacancy Description for SBI PO recruitment 2013:For 2013 there are 1500 posts for entitled applicants to be recruited as a probationary officer in SBI (state bank of India).
- Educational Qualification: The entitled applicant should have passed the graduation from the recognized university in any stream through central government.
- Age Calculation for SBI PO Recruitment:
- The eligible applicant should not be below than the age of 21 years and not bigger than the age of 30 years as on calculation 01-01-2013.
- The applicant should be born prior than 02-01-1983 and not afterward than 01-01-1992.
- Both the age dates of applicants will be considered as important dates to apply for the posts of Probationary officer in SBI (State Bank of India).
|Categories of applicants||Fee Amount|
|For General Category||The amount will be Rs. 200 counting intimation charges.|
|Foe ST/SC AND PWD||The amount will be Rs. 50 only (which was considered as intimation charges.|
Selection Method for PO recruitment:The selection method consists of two stages for the recruitment of SBI PO:
- 1ST Phase is as follows: In first stage the applicant has to clear the written test as per the instructions of SBI by central government. The written test consists of 250 marks which carries test of 200 marks for written test and descriptive test of 50 marks as per the instructions of central government by SBI (state bank of India).
- 2nd Phase is as follows: In second stage of selection the applicant has to attend the group discussion of 20 marks for the posts of probationary officer in SBI (State bank of india) as well as applicant should also clear the interview round of 30 marks for the selection of probationary officer in SBI (state bank of India).
Online Process to apply for the PO posts
- The applicants can apply for the posts of Probationary officer in SBI (state bank of India) from their homes to use net facilities.