Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2013 - 2014, 83 Civilian Vacancies
Introduction: The Indian Coast Guard can be described as the Armed Force of Union of India. It is a mission in protection of the maritime enforcement and interests of India of the maritime law along with the jurisdiction over both the territorial as well the international waters.
The Indian Coast Guard was basically established on 18th August, 1987 as the armed force of Union of India by Coast Guard Act, 1987. The organization operates under Department of Defense of Union of the Ministry of Defense. The coast guards normally work in close so-operation along with Indian Navy, Department of Revenue, Department of Fisheries and Central & State police forces.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2013 Details:Indian Coast Guard is planning to hire some new skilled candidates for various civilian posts for which the interested candidates can apply before the last date of form submission that is on 15th of March, 2013. To get the detailed information in relation to the age, qualification and the procedure to apply for the all 83 posts you can go through the details mentioned below.
Eligibility Criteria:Age Limit
- The candidate applying for the posts should be above the age of 17 years but below the age of 30 years on the last date of form submission that is on 15th March, 2013 depending on the various posts. The age relaxation to the candidates will be gives as per the norms of Government.
- The interested candidates should have a SSC/ Diploma/ ITI Degree in any of the relevant trade along with the required experience for all the respective posts. To get the detailed for each post you can follow the notification.
All the eligible candidates for the respective posts will be recruited based on the written exam along with the trade test as well as personal interview.
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2013 - 2014The interested candidate can send the application on any plain paper in the format mentioned in the notification and should fill all the minute details in that application that include:
- Post applied for
- Full name of the candidate
- Candidate’s father name
- Date of Birth
- Nay identification mark
- If belong to any quota SC / ST / OBC / General
- Complete educational qualification
- Marital status
- If any sort of work experience
- Address for contact along with the PIN code
For posts at the Chennai. Mandapam&Karaikal –
The Commander, Coast Guard Region (East), near Napier Bridge, Chennai – 600 009 (Tamilnadu).
However, candidate interested for the post at the Viakhapatnam, Nizampatanam&Krishnaptnam they should sent their application to – The Commander, Coast Guard District headquarter No. 6 (Andhra Pradesh), Coast Guard Jetty Eastern Shore, NMDC Road, Opposite to the EssarGate, Visakhapatnam – 530 035 (AP) so as to reach before the last date that is 15th March, 2013.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2013 - 2014 link