IOB Bank PO Recruitment Drive 2013IOB (Indian Overseas Bank) has announced the number of vacancies for the 480 Probationary Officer posts all over the India for different regions. The eligible applicants can apply online through a given online application format on the website of the bank.
IOB Bank Recruitment 2013 details
Post Name: Probationary Officer
Total vacancies: 480 (SC - 72, ST - 36, OBC - 129, GEN - 243)
- The applicants must possess bachelor degree / graduation with 60% marks, 55% required for SC/ST/OBC
- The candidates must be between 20 to 28 years of age which is as on 1st September, 2013
- Age relaxation will be offered to the number of applicants as per the rules decided by the Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment 2013.
The number of applicants will recruit on the basis of Online Examination & Personal interview, details given in the official notification of IOB (Indian Overseas Bank).
How to Apply to IOB
- The applicants have to apply online through online application form available at the website of Indian Overseas Bank.
- For applying in IOB (Indian Overseas Bank) the applicants have to follow the particular instructions declared by IOB in the given advertisement.
- Online Registration (Open): 10th July, 2013
- Online Registration (Deadlines): 29th July, 2013
- Download admit card / call letter: 19th August, 2013
- Date of Online Examination: 1st September, 2013
For any query regarding the recruitment information for IOB (Indian Overseas Bank), the applicants prefer the official website www.iob.com.