Prasar Bharti Job Notification 2013
Prasar Bharti Executive Jobs 20131238 vacancies are available for Executives with Prasar Bharti as per the notification taken out by the autonomous body for the current year i.e. 2013. The positions available in this category are meant for Transmission executives and Programme Executives etc. Advertisement regarding the same was published in Employment News on 23rd of March, 2013. Pdf files with full details can be downloaded from SSC official website www.ssc.inc.in.
There are three hundred and sixty posts for Programme Executives, 806 posts for Transmission Executive Group-B and 72 posts for Production Assistant Group-B or Transmission Executives.
Registrations are divided into different phases. Part one of this registration starts on 23rd March, 2013 and continues till 17th April, 2013. Second phase of registration starts from 23rd march and continues till 19th April, 2013.
Programme Executive will be given a stipend of Rs.9300-34800+GP 4600/. Allowance meant for Transmission Executive is Rs.9300-34800+GP 4200/. Transmission Executive as Production Assistant in Group-B will be getting Rs. 9300-34800+GP 4200. Eligibility condition for Prasar Bharti Executive jobs given below:
- Candidates up to the age of thirty can apply for the positions available with Prasar Bharti.
- Different qualifications are required for different jobs available for 2013.
- A Programme Executive needs to be an M.A. or a M. Sc from a University that is recognized. Along with this he should be proficient in the language mentioned. A literary, dramatic or debating record adds to the qualifications required for this post. Bachelor’s Degree is to be accompanied with desired qualifications.
- A Transmission Executive in General and Production category should be having a Bachelor’s Degree, proficiency in a language and other qualifications as mentioned in the advertisement notification.
- Different criteria are mentioned for Transmission Executives.
How to apply for Prasar Bharti Jobs 2013
Online applications are invited from applicants at www.ssconline2.gov.in. The dates for submission of these applications are given beneath recruitment details.
A nominal fee of Rs.200/- is to be paid as application fee for the Prasar Bharti posts. The Challan can either be generated from SBI site via System Generated Challan or through Internet Banking of SBI.
Written Exam scheduled for 2nd June, 2013 comprises of objective and descriptive type papers. Paper 1 which is objective in nature comprises of 50 marks. The paper is of two hour duration. Paper on General English consists of 50 marks with each question carrying one mark each. General Awareness comes with hundred questions of 100 marks.
Paper 11 deals with language and literature and is of descriptive type. The paper consists of 200 marks. Duration of this paper is one and a half hour.
Written paper is followed by an interview of hundred hours.
Click Here : SSC Recruitment 2013 Notification
Click Here : Apply Online
Official Website : ssconline2.gov.in