NPCIL Recruitment 2013 for Asst, Stipendiary Trainee – Vacancies
Nuclear Power corporation of India limited is one of the leading public sector enterprises. It falls under the department of Atomic Energy. It features all the aspects of nuclear technology under one roof. Some of the activities undertaken by Nuclear Power corporation of India are decommissioning of nuclear reactor, construction, operation and commissioning of the nuclear plant. It also looks into site selection, designing and renovation of nuclear plants. Management of nuclear waste and life extension of nuclear plants are one of the core responsibilities of NPCIL.
NPCIL Jobs details
NPCIL has released an official notification inviting applications for positions of assistants and stipendiary trainees in varied departments. There are total of 272 vacancies spread across 14 different positions.
NPCIL is currently recruiting total of 50 positions for Assistants in human resources, Assistants in contracts and material management and assistants in accounts and finance department. They are also recruiting 10 positions for Stenographers and total of 14 positions for Nurses, X-ray technicians, operation theatre assistant, pathology lab technician and pharmacist. Applications are also invited for total of 42 posts for scientific assistant on Grade B & C . In addition to above mentioned positions, Nuclear power corporation of India limited has announced recruitment for 52 posts of Stipendiary trainee maintainer, 41 positions for stipendiary trainee and 63 positions for stipendiary trainee operator.
- Applicants for assistant and stenographer grade should be between 21 to 30 years.
- Competitors for nurse, and scientific assistant B grade should be between 18 to 30 years.
- Competitors for X-ray technicians, operation theatre assistant and stipendiary trainee should be between 18 to 25 years.
- Stipendiary trainee operators and maintainers should be between 18 to 24 years of age.
- All applicants apart from stipendiary trainee operators need to be minimum 12th Pass with corresponding aggregate score in respective subjects. Stipendiary trainee operator competitors should be minimum 10th Pass.
- Assistant level competitors will be selected through written test (NPCIL Exam 2013), computer proficiency test , typing test and personal interview.
- Stenographers will be selected through written test, typing test , computer proficiency test and personal interview
- Nurses, lab technician and pharmacist will be selected on basis of interview
- X-ray technicians and operation theater assistant will have to undergo trade test and interview.
- Scientific Assistants, Stipendiary trainees, trainee operators and trainee maintainers will be shortlisted via written test and personal interview.
Interested individuals need to apply in format prescribed in the official notification. They should attached self attested photocopies of their mark sheets and other documents along with the application. A passport size photograph of the competitor should be attached with his or her name mentioned on the reverse.
Applications should be addressed to Deputy Manage (HR), Recruitment and Selection and should be sent across to following address , Vijay Bhawan, Rawatbhata Rajasthan Site, NPCIL, P.O-Anushakti, Via-Kota (Rajasthan)-323303.
Last date of receipt of applications : 15th may 2013 till 5 pm
Dates for examination and interview shall be intimated to shortlisted people at a later stage.
Download here: NPCIL Job notification